Airport Information: Suvarnabhumi Airport Suvarnabhumi Airport to Centara Grand at Central World Hotel Bangkok (Conference Venue)
• Service Hours : Taxis are available at Suvarnabhumi Airport 24
hours a day.
• Trip Duration : 40~60 mins
• Charge : Fare charged according to the distance traveled plus
a fee of THB 50 for the driver.
• Platform of Passenger Terminal on the 1st Floor, Gates 4 and 7
• For enquiry contact Tel.: 0-2132-9199
Airport Limousine (24 hours service) with various kinds of cars operates by Airports of Thailand Public Company Limited
• Positioning of the rented car can be tracked with the Geographic Positioning System (GPS) for the convenience and
security of the passenger.
• Service rates is according to the distance traveled.
• Contact the Airport Limousine Service Counter on the 2nd Floor at Baggage Claims and Arrival Hall exits, channel A, B
• For information please contact Tel.: 0 2134-2323 -5
Airport Rail Link
Suvarnabhumi Airport City Line runs the distance of 28 kms. starting from Phayathai Station through Suvarnabhumi
Station Rajprarop, Makkasan, Ramkamhaeng, Huamark, Baan Tab Chang, Lardkrabang and Suvarnabhumi.
The whole journey takes about 30 minutes.
Suvarnabhumi Airport Express runs the distance of 25 kms. starting from Makkasan Station through Suvarnabhumi
station without any stop. It takes about 15 minutes for the whole journey.
For their convenience, passengers can check in at City Air Terminal (CAT) which is at Makkasan Station